Here are just some of the workshops on offer in 2015 to inspire you:
- Chris Hope will be leading a foraging workshop, including plant identification tips and his insights from years of leading foraging walks.
- Alice Bettany offering a practical herbal winter health session
- Lynne Ridden will be offering a workshop on ‘for the love of the earth’ – a poetic journey of the soul. This will be an experiential workshop based on the natural rhythms of the seasons.
- Katey Young will again be running her hugely popular felting workshop, so come along, try it for yourself and be inspired by some of her creations from the past year.
- Nathalie Lamb will be sharing her insights from her years of work with people on developing sustainable relationships, to inspire and empower you.
- Clare Josa will be inspiring you to connect with your Intuition, even if your feet are planted firmly in a left-brained world, sharing a unique blend of Ancient Wisdom, NLP (the ‘user manual for your brain’), mindfulness and a dollop of humour.
- Steph Bradley will be taking us on a journey to the heart – telling Transition tales with a focus on inner transition
- Mike and Urtzi will be leading a session on ‘Dying to Talk’, sharing their huge experiences in helping people with their end of life experiences and inspiring us all to open our hearts to this transition.
- Lucinda Warner will be sharing an introduction to herbal medicine.
- Ioonah Woods will talk about natural bee keeping
- Rebecca Card will be leading us through a journey to connect with the ‘more-than-human-world’
- Childrens bushcraft and forest school with Circle of Life ReDiscovery,
- Peter Cow will be leading an ‘open space’ session, where you will have the opportunity to share mini-workshops, talks and other inspiration with fellow Transition-Campers on Sunday.
- There will be ‘singing for oxytocin‘ each morning, before the programme starts, to get your day off to a beautiful start.
- Twice-daily silent meditations will be led by Mike Grenville.
- And Lucy Neal will be rounding off our weekend with insights from her work and her book, “Playing for time, making art as if the world mattered”
There will also be a sauna, live music, daily yoga for children and adults, an entire kids’ programme and even events for parents with toddlers and pre-schoolers.
We are still finalising the list of events and workshops for the weekend, so these may be subject to minor changes and more workshops will be added over the coming weeks.